A new manifestation technique is gaining immense popularity among the Law of Attraction fans in recent times. The rationale behind its widespread acceptance is easy to understand; its simplicity, effectiveness, short timeframe, and fast results. Would you like to know more about the 55×5 manifesting technique? Read on to find all your questions answered here.
The 55×5 method is an easy-to-follow and uncomplicated manifestation technique used for attracting desires using the Law of Attraction. 55×5, as it is referred to in short, involves repeating a chosen affirmation 55 times daily for 5 consecutive days. The idea is to reprogram your subconscious mind to vibrate at the same frequency as your desire. As this meets the basic condition ‘like attracts like‘ of the law of attraction, the realization of desire is the obvious outcome.
Come on! Let’s take a look at the ’55 5′ method in detail.
How to use the 55×5 manifesting technique?
55×5, 55 5, 555, and 5×55 all refer to the fast manifesting technique used for controlling or influencing your energy vibrations. According to the law of attraction, the manifestation of a goal happens when our vibrational frequency matches that of the goal. 55×5 manifesting technique manages to achieve this in 5 days with as little pain and effort as possible.
5×55 manifestation examples
1) Pick an affirmation
Once you have decided what you want to manifest, the next step is to choose an affirmation that resonates with you and your goal. As the success of the manifesting formula is mostly riding on the single affirmation you choose, it is suggested to have a good think on the topic. Some of the points to consider are
- Be specific and detailed (Do not opt for a general affirmation)
- Keep it short and succinct (Long affirmations are distracting and takes too long to write)
- Choose an affirmation that arouses excitement (The affirmation should evoke thrill and anticipation about achieving the goal)
- Use present tense (You need to affirm as if you have already realized the goal)
- Introduce a gratuitous feeling (By framing affirmations like ‘I am grateful for …..)
The long and short of it is that the affirmation needs to be long enough to have all the specifics of the goal, but short enough to be engaging and impactful. It is vital to choose an affirmation that triggers enthusiasm and expectation. This will ensure that you reach the vibrational alignment of your goal on a psychological as well as emotional level.
Here are some examples of powerful affirmations.
- I am grateful to have lost 5 pounds this week.
- Thank you, Universe, for giving me $1000.
- I appreciate the chance to enjoy a dream vacation with my family.
- I am indebted for the date with the girl of my dreams this Friday.
- I am blessed to have excellent health and a well-toned body.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to be in a powerful job and ensuing perks.
2) Set the time and mood
You need to choose a time for the 55 x 5 manifesting. It is ideal and productive to do it at the same time every day. So, choose the time based on your availability on all 5 days. You need to be free and undisturbed for the duration. The time needed for affirming every day would be 15-30 minutes. It depends on how fast you can write and how long the affirmation is.
You may set the ambiance for the event with soft lighting, scented candles, and soothing music. This is important to heighten the impact, which in turn influences the success of the manifestation process.
3) Write it down
You may opt to write the affirmation on a paper or a manifestation journal. Once everything is ready and in place, all you need to do is sit down and write it down. 55 times each day for 5 days. It has to be 5 consecutive days.
A point to remember while writing the affirmation – stay in the present. Try not to let your mind wander. In case, it does wander, don’t feel flustered, gently try to bring it back to the present. To help you stay in the present, you may read out the affirmation as you are writing it down.
4) Let it go
Once you are finished writing the affirmation for the day, don’t obsess about the outcome. Just set the mind free. While staying in touch with your goal is good for a successful manifestation, it is counterproductive to dwell on the topic too much. Especially, if you worry too much about when your goal is going to be realized.
Again, thinking a lot about ourselves and our desires, while ignoring the world around us is not good for mental health. Spending time with family and friends and engaging in hobbies are helpful to keep mind occupied and happy.
Once you have done your part, just sit back and relax. Have faith. Trust the Universe to bring you the right thing at the right time. Let the law of attraction work its magic to bring you your desire.
What is the significance of 55×5?
Both the numbers 5 and 55 holds special significance in numerology. They are chosen to boost your efforts during the manifestation process.
The number 5 symbolizes change, transformation, and readjustment. So, when you are using the number 5 in manifesting your goals, you are tapping into this hidden energy reserve. It helps in fast and trouble-free alignment of your vibrational frequency with that of your goal.
The number 55 denotes independence, personal freedom, and power within self in numerology. It reminds you of the vast power you have in yourself to bring about the change you want in your life.
Together, the 55 x 5 manifesting formula helps you find a better and happier version of yourself.
How does 55×5 method work?
A 55×5 affirmation method is a precision tool for manifestation by making an impact directly without a chance of misfire. With each day of affirmation, you will feel the strong effect it has on your subconscious mind. The manifesting formula effectively reprograms your subconscious mind to make it a vibrational match for the goal.
Affirmations are powerful tools used in the manifestation process in several ways. However, in the 55×5 method, the difference is made by the power of repetition.
The influence of repetition along with the spiritual power of the numbers 5 and 55 make sure that your dreams come true fast and prompt.
Tips and tricks for success with 55×5 manifesting
You may find these tips handy while following the 55×5 manifesting method.
Things to do:
- Frame your affirmation in the present tense. Talk about achieving the goal as if you have already achieved it.
- The ideal time to do 55×5 manifesting is early in the morning as soon as you wake up or at night just before going to sleep.
- Maintain the same timings for your daily affirmations on all 5 days.
- While choosing the time, keep in mind your availability without disturbance on all 5 days.
- Choose a place where you will not be disturbed, preferably without background noises. In case of neighborhood sounds cannot be avoided, play soothing music to mask it.
- In the beginning, set aside 30 minutes daily for the affirmations. Depending on its length and your writing speed, you may make adjustments.
Things to avoid:
- Try to avoid typing the affirmations. It is more beneficial to write it out using a pen and paper/journal.
- Don’t give up for any reason. Even if you miss a day, continue with the process. Better still, start all over again.
- Don’t feel disheartened if your goal is nowhere in sight. Believe it or not, you are now closer to the goal than before. Be positive and stay on the right path. Trust the Universe to always deliver.
- Keep the fact about your tryst with the 55×5 manifestation method to yourself for the time being. Most people are cynical and may discourage you from doing it, even the near and dear ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all 55 times need to be completed in one sitting. The reason for the success of this manifesting formula lies in the powerful impact of repetition. Once it is split up over the day, the power will be lost.
In the beginning, it may seem a daunting task to write the affirmation 55 times in one go. If you choose the affirmation wisely, that is concise and powerful, you will sail through the session all the 5 days without breaking a sweat. You will be so engrossed in the process, that you won't feel the strain. In case you feel laziness and nonchalance seeping in, you may use the goal as an enticement to get yourself going.
The answer to the above question is both yes and no. It can be done, but not recommended for most people. The reason is simple enough. It is easy to lose mental focus and vibes that took so long to create.
When you choose to type out your daily affirmations, your attention may gradually shift to the act of typing. After a while, typing will become mechanical and your mind will drift away from the goal.
One of the most important factors for the success of the 55x5 method is maintaining your attention in the present. Writing has a better chance of success than typing for most people.
Do continue the process and see it through to the end. It is a commitment you made for achieving the goal. So, fulfill your commitment even if your goal manifested early.
The workings of the Universe are cryptic and enigmatic. Maybe you will be given more than you asked for. Complete the 5-day course to make sure you didn't throw away a golden opportunity.
As long as you followed the process, it is okay if your goal didn't manifest by the 5th day. Don't brood or stress over this. Let it go.
The Universe acts in mysterious ways. Trust the Universe to bring you the right thing at the right time.
Maybe you didn't achieve the goal, but you are definitely on the path to your goal. Continue the good work and stay positive. Your goal will materialize when the time is right.