Affirmations are your best companions for positive thinking and shifting mindsets. They can do wonders to boost your confidence, self-worth, and self-belief. They have a huge role to play in your emotions and moods.
Your mind has a natural tendency to drift towards negative thoughts and stay there unless you do something about it. Dragging your mind away from negativity and filling it up with positive thoughts is no easy task.
Repeating affirmations for self-love is the shortcut for switching to positive thinking. Easy and simple to incorporate into your routine, affirmations for self-esteem and confidence are your best bet to get rid of the negativity, hovering over you like dark clouds.
Affirmation cards – they are the answer to your prayers. Armed with them, the effort required for shifting mindset becomes minimal. Using printable affirmation cards, integrating positive affirmations into your life is made easy.
This article helps you to understand more about the benefits of using printable affirmation cards. Here you will find how to create some on your own and how to use them. There is also a list of positive affirmations, along with free downloadable affirmation cards for adults in printable pdf format.
What is an affirmation card?
Affirmation cards are individual cards with an affirmation printed or written on them. They come in a wide range of styles, background designs, writing formats, and artistic techniques.
The affirmations written on them are usually first-person statements in the format “I am…”. You must be aware of the immense benefits of “I am…” affirmations for positive thinking. When they are used in conjunction with the user-friendly affirmation cards, the effect is exponential.
You can also include positive affirmation quotes in the cards.
How can you benefit from an affirmation card?
Positive affirmations are typically repeated aloud or in the mind. Some harness the extra power of the written word with an affirmations journal. All these options work well when your focus is good.
However, when your mind is preoccupied and distracted, you may find it difficult to concentrate on what you are saying or writing. Without your focus, mere words do not do you any good.
A picture is worth a thousand words. That is the power of the visual medium. It is easier for you to focus on something you can see than something in your mind or even something you can hear.
Affirmation cards use this fact to make your affirmations more effective. Looking at the card and repeating affirmations can help you focus better. Moreover, this method is easier to use. Having a collection of affirmation cards can be handy while choosing daily affirmations.
How to create your own affirmation card?
Follow these simple steps to make your own affirmation cards.
Choose your affirmations. For this, write down your negative thoughts and turn them into positive affirmations. Make sure that the affirmations are concise and preferably in the “I am …” format.
You can buy blank affirmation cards and write an affirmation each by hand on the cards. Or else use a printable blank affirmation card template to create your own affirmation cards. Enter your affirmations in the template and print them out on thick cardstock paper.
If you find these too much of an effort, you can download the free printable affirmations cards in the pdf format given here.
List of printable affirmations
Here is a list of 60 positive affirmations for printable affirmation cards.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I can achieve anything I want to.
- I have a perfect body.
- I am safe and secure.
- I am exactly where I want to be.
- I am comfortable with my emotions.
- I am proud of my struggles.
- I embrace myself with warts and all.
- I am healing as expected.
- I have faith in myself.
- I trust my intuition.
- I have full faith in my wisdom.
- I treat myself with love and care.
- I am proud of my achievements.
- I have made peace with my past.
- I am enveloped in love.
- I consider my body and mind as sacred.
- I am loved.
- I have unconditional support.
- I deserve the best in life.
- I feel secure to be myself.
- I let go of negativity and embrace positivity.
- I have confidence in my abilities.
- I believe in myself.
- I am happy and radiant.
- I am enough just as I am.
- I am capable.
- I am in command.
- Yes, I can.
- I am kind and compassionate.
- I am perfectly imperfect.
- I am doing the best I can.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I deserve love and respect.
- I can handle anything.
- I am grateful for everything.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I deserve kindness.
- I am talented.
- I am free of regret and concerns.
- I am lovable.
- I have the power to transform.
- I can control my emotions.
- I can create the life of my dreams.
- I am a fighter.
- I am a survivor.
- I am optimistic.
- I respect myself.
- I am growing at the right pace.
- I am resilient.
- I am confident and positive.
- I have lots to offer.
- Today is my day.
- I deserve rest and healing.
- I can contribute well to the world.
- I am happy and content.
- I am enjoying life.
- I believe in my dreams.
- I am my own superhero.
- The best is yet to come.
How to use an affirmation card?
How you use the affirmation cards is entirely up to you. You can use your imagination to think up ways to use them most beneficially.
In case you are looking for suggestions on how to use them, here they are.
- Have a collection of 50-100 affirmation cards, each with a different yet relevant affirmation to eliminate negativity.
- Shuffle the cards and pick one at the beginning of the day for the daily affirmation.
- For your extended affirmation session, choose 5 – 10 cards. You can repeat these affirmations in whichever way you think fit – aloud, in mind, or writing.
- You can also affix the chosen affirmation cards on a vision board for added effect.
- Stick them on the bathroom mirror or the refrigerator door or cupboard door or anywhere that catches your eye.
- Keep them on your office desk or kitchen counter.
- When you are struggling with body weight, stick one on your bathroom scale to remind you of the benefits of positive thinking.
- When you are lost and seeking guidance, you can shuffle the cards and pick one to give you a sense of direction.
- Keep one in your wallet or purse to give you instant positive recharge when you find yourself overwhelmed by negative thoughts.
These are just a few suggestions on how you can use affirmation cards. You may be able to come up with more innovative ideas on how to derive benefits from them.
Positive affirmations offer you an amazing way to transform your mindset from negative to positive. Affirmation cards can make this task easy for you. With printable positive affirmations, it cannot get any simpler.
Having printable daily affirmations in the card format, the task of choosing, remembering, and repeating daily affirmations becomes uncomplicated and more manageable.
When trying to shift your mindset, you need every bit of help that can be summoned to make it work. Affirmation cards in printable PDF format can get you there in no time.