Have you been feeling that your health is not as good as it should be of late? You have been eating right, exercising assiduously, and following all health protocols.
Maybe health affirmation is what is lacking in your health regime.
Have you heard about the law of attraction and how you can use it to manifest anything you want in life? This includes health.
Whether you are looking for a fitter body, lose weight, or recover from bad health, repeating health affirmations can help you achieve your health goal.
This article presents powerful affirmations for health manifestation. You will find here 111 positive affirmations for a healthy body and mind.
How can health affirmations help you?
Your health, both physical and mental health, is intricately linked to your mental state. This means your emotions, feelings, thoughts, and beliefs play a big role in the status of your health.
When you are worried, anxious, or stressed, you may have noticed that even your physical health suffers. Having a positive outlook is believed to give you superpowers to overcome even serious ailments.
Affirmations are positive statements that are designed to improve your mental outlook. By repeating these simple statements, you can manage to shift your mindset to a more positive one, slowly but surely. As your outlook turns more and more positive, its impact on your mental as well as physical health is nothing short of a miracle.
Positive affirmations help you focus on the good aspects of life, making you feel grateful for the blessings and filling you up with hope and optimism about the future. It gives you the courage and confidence to face the present and overcome the hurdles on your path.
Benefits of Positive affirmations:
- Improve self-esteem and self-assurance
- Reframe the challenges that you encounter
- Promote motivation and productivity
111 positive affirmations for good health
- I’m strong and healthy.
- My body is healing well.
- I strive to maintain my body at optimum health.
- I release pain and suffering and welcome good health with open arms.
- I’m ready to receive healing powers from the Universe.
- Every cell in my body wants to heal and knows how to be healthy.
- I take good care of my body with healthy food and the right exercises.
- The benevolence of the Universe helps me lead a pain-free life.
- Every cell in my body knows what to do to keep me healthy and fit.
- I express my gratitude to every cell in my body for keeping me in good health.
- I allow my body to self-heal.
- I’m getting closer to good health.
- I’m on the path to complete recovery.
- Perfect health is within my reach.
- I’m happy and healthy.
- I’m kind and compassionate towards myself and this helps me heal.
- Health is one of the vital aspects of our being; it is affected by all and affects all.
- I feel happy and healthy when my life is in perfect balance.
- I’m in perfect harmony with my body, mind, and soul.
- I feel at peace when I’m healthy and fit.
- As my body heals, I feel healthy and safe; then, all is well in my life.
- My body is the temple of health and wellness.
- Every day I do my best to make my body healthier and stronger.
- My body is intelligent to self-heal; all I need to do is keep the mind under control.
- I willingly commit my energy to ensure good health.
- Love and appreciation of who I am lead to good health.
- I feel on top of the world physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- It is my constant endeavor to be healthy and fit.
- I release all obstacles to healing and good health.
- My body heals better when I’m not conscious about it.
- I patiently wait for my body to heal.
- I treat myself with kindness and compassion.
- I’m happy and proud of my progress on the health front.
- I’m letting go of the limiting thoughts that hamper my progress.
- I choose not to feel anxious about my health.
- I recognize the positive aspects of my experience.
- I have full faith in the effectiveness of medication and treatment.
- I take utmost care to stay away from negativity and think positive.
- I’m letting go of all feelings of anger, hatred, jealousy, fear, pity, shame, and guilt.
- I’m in love with my body, mind, and soul.
- I love every cell in my body.
- I send love to all the organs in my body for keeping me healthy and strong.
- I take care of my mental and emotional wellbeing and this helps my body heal.
- My body is healing well with the blessings of the Universe.
- When my mind is filled with love and happiness, my body heals faster.
- The more I love myself, the faster I heal.
- A healthy mind begets a healthy body.
- Today I’m turning the tables on negative thoughts and changing them into positive ones.
- I deserve to be happy, healthy, and fit.
- My goal is to become healthier and not only to lose weight.
- I’m capable of controlling my cravings.
- I live my life the way I want to; I’m not competing with anyone.
- I can say “no” to things that aren’t healthy.
- I invest in my health and wellbeing as I deserve it.
- I believe in myself. I’m good enough.
- I commit myself to a healthy life.
- I’m losing weight to be healthier, look better, and feel happier.
- I commit myself to work on my health and fitness every day.
- Prioritizing my health is not selfish; it is vital for my well-being.
- My body and mind deserve kindness, compassion, and better treatment.
- It is important to take good care of myself.
- I give importance to self-care and keep the promises I made to myself.
- Self-care means eating healthy, exercising, getting enough rest, and keeping good company.
- I choose to release the anger, sadness, and frustration that has been welling up inside me.
- I stay in the company of people who love me and I love.
- I keep my heart open to happiness, love, and positive thoughts.
- I’m grateful for the good health and sound mind that the Universe has bestowed on me.
- I’m releasing the doubts that are plaguing my mind.
- I’m trying to the best of my abilities.
- I’m happy to be where I’m now.
- I choose happiness and gratitude over worries and negative thoughts.
- I’m open to new methods of healing.
- I’m letting go of my resistance to heal and regain good health.
- I’m urging the tide of good health and wellbeing to wash over me.
- I’m a magnet for all good things in life including health.
- My body is well-equipped to heal itself.
- The more positive thoughts I have, the healthier I become.
- My body knows how to heal and become healthy again.
- My body is capable of healing quickly.
- I’m brimming with energy and health.
- I have a strong immune system.
- I feel complete and perfect in my body.
- I’m nourishing my body and mind with healthy foods.
- I ensure that my environment is healthy and positive.
- I make healthy choices to stay fit.
- I gratefully accept good health.
- I’m worthy of having a healthy body and mind.
- One of the best investments you can make in life is in your health.
- I have utmost faith in the Universe and its plans for me.
- I‘m aware that the Universe always has my back.
- I’m receiving divine guidance from the Universe.
- The Universe works its magic through medical professionals.
- I’m co-creating miracles with the Universe.
- I consider the hurdles I come across as opportunities.
- My body is perfect as it is now.
- I listen intently to what my body tells me.
- I’m in charge of my health and body.
- I can find time to take care of my health.
- I appreciate everything that my body does for me.
- I wake up every day feeling reenergized.
- I surround myself with people who love and support me.
- I’m a model of good health and vitality.
- My body is growing stronger day by day.
- I focus on the positive aspects of my body.
- I use the power to make good choices for my health.
- I’m committed to being my healthiest best.
- I’m inspired by the success stories of others.
- I’m immensely grateful for the love and support.
- I’m thankful to everyone who is taking care of me.
- Breathe in calmness, breathe out anxiety.
- Don’t worry, be happy.
Repeating affirmations will get you results only if you actually believe in it. Reciting them without intention will not help.
Take time to choose affirmations that resonate with you and your situation. You may choose from these ready-to-use ones or you can write some on your own. Or else you can tweak these standard affirmations to suit your needs.
If your mind feels lighter and happier, you know that you are on the right track.
Set aside time every day for repeating affirmations. Think of it as an investment in your health and wellbeing.
- 10 Positive Affirmation Activities for Adults
- 35 Best Encouraging Affirmations for Others
- 50 Best Morning Affirmations to Kick-start Your Great Day
- How to Write an Affirmation for Yourself
- Height Increase Affirmations
- 50 Weight Loss Journal Prompts
- Affirmations for Healthy Eating
- Manifesting Physical Healing with Healing Affirmations
- How to Manifest the Body You Want
- How to Have a Healthy Mindset