It is human nature to wish for something better. Nowhere is this universal rule more evident than in our body image. We all strive for a body that is perfect in our eyes.
The law of attraction tells us that we can manifest anything we want to without restrictions or limitations. So, naturally, the question will pop up. Can we manifest the body we want?
The simple answer is yes. You definitely can get the body of your dreams. All you need to do is follow the manifestation steps and pay attention to the do’s and don’ts.
This article describes the process of manifestation and how to manifest a dream body. Here you will find the manifestation steps to achieve a perfect body. You will also find positive affirmations for a dream body.
What is manifesting?
The manifestation is the process of aligning your energy vibrations in such a way that you attract whatever you wish for. The basic principle of the law of attraction tells us that “like attracts like”. This means you can attract good things into your life with a positive mindset.
To make it possible, you need to follow the rules and conditions of manifestation. The most important among them are trusting the Universe, eliminating limiting beliefs, and taking supportive action. Of course, you have to work on raising your positive energy vibrations.
You can use the manifestation process to achieve anything you want. In fact, the sky’s the limit to what you can accomplish. One condition is that you have to believe in your goal unconditionally. As long as you can believe that you can achieve something, you can manifest it.
How can the law of attraction help you manifest the body you want?
Whether the transformation you desire is in the mind or body, the steps of manifestation remain the same. It starts in your mind and the change in your body happens as a consequence.
The manifestation process is all about positive thinking and adopting measures to remove negative thoughts and mental blocks. You are what you think you are – this is how manifestation works.
To manifest, you need to be 100% sure and clear about your goal. Once you have identified your goal, you need to work on raising your positive energy vibrations using one or more of the law of attraction techniques. The most prominent among them are visualization, affirmations, practicing gratitude, and meditation.
Then, it is time for intentional action to make your goal a reality. Once you have finished all the steps of manifestation, it is time to let go of the goal and allow the Universe to do its work.
Manifest the body you want in 6 easy steps
Manifesting a dream body is no different from any other manifestation process. Follow these simple steps to achieve a beautiful body.
1. Be clear and specific
Once you are clear about what you want, it is time to gather more details about it. Focus on the goal and think deeply about its various aspects. Do you want to lose fat, build muscle, be active and energetic, or have a sculpted body?
Only when you know what you want, can you devise a plan to achieve it. Whether you should choose a diet plan or find the right exercise regimen, or a combination of both or something else.
2. Ask the Universe
This step may confuse most manifesters. How do we ask the Universe when it is something you cannot see?
Don’t worry. The Universe can read your mind, hear what you say, and read what you write down. You can choose any of these techniques to ask the Universe. Among all these, writing down your goal in a manifestation journal is considered the most effective as your commitment to the goal is more.
3. Take action
Merely wishing for something and focusing intently on it won’t help you achieve it. You need to take intentional action to make it possible.
Follow your plan of action and work towards the goal. If you plan to follow a specific diet plan, take steps to begin it and pursue it assiduously. If it is an exercise program, join a gym and/or hire a personal trainer to come up with a plan to reach your goal.
Whichever choice you take, ensure that you are sincere in your efforts.
4. Believe in the process
Maybe you have heard, faith can move mountains. Manifestation works the same way. You need to have trust in the process as well as the Universe.
This is considered the most difficult of all steps. Because belief takes time to build but gets destroyed in a moment. When you begin manifestation, you most probably will have 100% faith. As it moves forward, your belief slowly erodes as you find the journey tougher than expected and the goal is taking longer than expected.
The doubts that creep into your mind can end your whole manifestation effort. You need to stay alert to this and thwart any attempts with affirmations and visualization.
5. Raise your positive energy
Manifestation happens when your energy vibrations become a match to that of the goal. To reach this, you need to continuously work on raising your positive energy. You take the help of various tools of manifestation.
Visualization involves imagining your future after manifesting your goal. This will make you happy and content and help in boosting your positive energy. Affirmations are positive statements to help increase your confidence, self-belief, and self-worth. Gratitude is considered the instant energy booster. Meditation is helpful to maintain your focus on the goal.
6. Get ready to receive and let go
When you have finished all the manifestation steps, it is time to let the Universe know that you are ready to receive what you wished for. You may offer proof of how you will handle your life once you have achieved the goal. You may convey this message to the Universe through visualization, affirmations, or journal entries.
Let the Universe know what you will do when you achieve your ideal body. Will you take good care of it? Or go back to your unhealthy lifestyle?
Now, on to the last step. Let go of the goal. It is time to sit back and relax. Now, it is up to the Universe to do the work. However, you need to keep your positive energy high by continuing your regular affirmations and visualization exercises.
Letting go is as important as any of the other steps of manifestation. Getting obsessed with the goal can damage the entire process as it has negative energy.
50 positive body affirmations
- I love my body just the way it is.
- My body deserves to be loved.
- I am perfect and whole, as it is.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods and the right exercises.
- I treat my body with the love and respect it deserves.
- My body is a gift from the Universe.
- Life is too short to be wasted on body-shaming.
- Food is meant to nourish my body, not to satisfy my emotional cravings.
- As long as I respect myself, it doesn’t matter what others think of me.
- I am aging gracefully.
- Loving myself is not being selfish.
- A perfect body is a healthy body; it is not confined to some numbers.
- I listen to my body to know its needs.
- Perfection is just a myth. No human can be perfect.
- I don’t need anyone to tell me how I should look.
- I embrace myself with warts and all.
- My imperfections are what make me unique.
- I don’t need to compare my body with others or runway models.
- Others taunt me because they are insecure.
- I can feel good about myself without berating others.
- I love myself even on days I binge on junk food.
- It’s okay if I slip up on my own health goals at times.
- I do things that make me feel good.
- Life is a learning experience; you win some, you lose some.
- My eating disorder doesn’t define me.
- I am wonderful on the inside. Being fat/skinny is not my identity.
- My presence makes the world a better place.
- It’s okay to eat when I feel hungry.
- I don’t need to starve myself to look good.
- I can be healthy as well as look good.
- Nobody can make me feel bad without my permission.
- I am conscious of my choices.
- Having a perfect body doesn’t make me a better person.
- I can be fit and healthy at any size.
- Getting enough rest is as important as exercise.
- I have the power to make my life the way I want it to.
- I am blessed to be healthy.
- I am not bound by society’s perception of good looks.
- I allow the inner voice to guide me on the right path.
- It doesn’t matter if others do not approve of my body.
- I am a work in progress. I will get there in due course.
- I like to take good care of my body.
- I enjoy healthy foods.
- Losing weight is not the be-all and end-all. There’s more to life than this.
- My bodyweight doesn’t define who I am.
- Food is neither good nor bad. Its purpose is to nourish my body.
- I am still beautiful when my body feels bloated.
- I am loved, cherished, and admired.
- I don’t deserve to be looked down upon by others.
- I deserve to be loved and respected.
You can have a perfectly healthy body! With the power of positive thinking, you can use manifestation to manifest your perfect health. Have you tried using any form of affirmation? If so, what has been successful for you? What are some other ways people try to improve their physical well-being without having surgery or taking medication?