Water – the most essential of all elements on the earth. All living things including animals and plants need water to survive. There would be no life on the earth if there is no water.
Almost 75% of the earth’s surface is covered by water. Up to 70% of our body is water. We, humans, are “born of water”. The importance of water in our lives cannot be emphasized enough.
That said, it is only fitting that we invest more time and energy in learning more about the role and potential of water in our lives. And how we can use this basic element to improve our lives.
This article explores the realm of water – learning more about its energetic nature and ways to tap it to boost our manifestation journey as revealed by Master Sri Akarshana.
Water and manifestation
As water plays a major role in our lives from birth to death, it is only imperative that we explore and understand how to connect and communicate with it. We must know how to intake the right water in the right way to make the most of it.
Our connection with water
Every single day, when the sun rises in the morning and the moon comes up at night, it has a tremendous influence on the ocean waves. The phases of the moon or moon cycles have an enormous impact on our emotions, which is our energy in motion.
Our energy vibrations witness ups and downs as the moon go through its different phases. This can be felt as fluctuations in our mood or emotional swings.
A similar phenomenon happens in the ocean waves as well. The energy vibrations of the ocean are revealed to us as high tides and low tides.
This intrinsic connection between our emotions and the world’s water bodies leads us to the potential of water in our manifestation process.
Before we explore that possibility, let us see how water influences our mind and thereby our manifestation attempts. We need to explore how the lack or excess of water or incorrect intake of water can impact our minds and our attempt at attracting what we want in our lives.
Can water create blockages in our minds? Can it get in the way of our pursuit of the goal? Does it affect our state of mind? Does it affect our manifestation efforts? Does it leave our manifestation efforts with zero value? Does it stand in our way to lead the lives we want?
The answer to all the questions above is a vehement “yes”.
That said, the next question is what can we do about it? You can practice this exercise to make water work for you.
Call in and connect with the water
This is best done near flowing water – a river, stream, or ocean. The flowing water has so much energy in them that its powers are manifold. If there is a river or beach close by, head straight to the place.
If this is not an option, don’t worry, all is not lost. You can still do this exercise. As long as your mind can go there, the energy will be the same and the connection happens perfectly but the power may be slightly different than in the actual case.
- Sit up with your back straight.
- Keep your left palm face-up on your lap and right palm on top of it.
- Thumbs should be touching but not overlapping.
- Close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath. Inhale slowly and exhale.
- Relax your mind.
- Take one more deep breath. Inhale and exhale.
- Bring your attention to your third eye.
- Visualize a bright light. Let it increase in brightness.
- As the light is turning brighter, listen to the ocean waves crashing against the rock formations on the shore.
- See the ocean in your mind’s eye and feel the power of the ocean.
- You feel the breeze caressing you, calming you.
- Continue the deep breathing as you are visualizing this.
- You allow yourself to become calmer and calmer.
- Without interrupting, continue visualizing yourself walking towards the ocean.
- As you walk towards the water, you will reach the edge of the water. Then feel the water touching your feet.
- Take in the sensation of standing in the water with the cool ocean breeze stroking your face.
- Visualize yourself half bowing to the water as a sign of respect for its immense powers.
- Feel your humbleness, vulnerability, openness, and purity of intent.
- Take your two palms and cup them together in front of you.
- Dip the cupped palms in the water and scoop some water up.
- Bow your head and say the mantra “Aum Gangaya Namaha” as you offer the water back into the ocean.
- Repeat this three times.
- Slowly bring your palms together to form “namaste” and take in and absorb that prayer.
- Continue to take deep breaths as you look at the ocean and feel the connection with the water.
- Bring to mind your intentions, desires, dreams, and goals.
- Speak to the ocean. The ocean here is the higher power or the Universe.
- Ask what you want in life. Set your goals and intentions.
- Show your respect to the ocean by half bowing down.
- Bring your palm back to its face-up position on your lap.
- Take deep breaths. Slowly inhale deeply and exhale.
- Slowly become aware of your surroundings.
- Take your time to open your eyes.
Why is water manifestation technique so powerful?
Flowing water is a reservoir of energy. Being an integral part of the Universe, oceans and rivers are perfect sources for us to derive our energy. There is no better way to ask the Universe what you want than get close to these water resources and connect with them.
With this practice, you are showing your respect to all the energies of the Universe. As you are using the mantra in this practice, you are connecting with the divine energies as well.
The purity of your intention is the key to successful manifestation. When you are placing your intention with the purity of heart to the ocean for manifestation, you are drawing in on all the divine energies and unlimited powers of the Universe.
The power of this practice will increase 10 times or 100 times if you can do it near a real source of flowing water such as a stream, river, or ocean. The ocean offers the best opportunity among all the choices for you.
This is one of the law of attraction techniques that is best repeated as many times as you can. As days go by, you will notice small yet significant progress in your manifestation effort. You would be able to see things start coming together or falling into place and getting closer to your goal.
You can use the water manifestation technique to attract what you want or manifest anything. You can manifest money with water or manifest love or health or happiness.
This is not the only water manifestation technique you can practice. You can also use water in a glass or cup to help you attract what you want in life. Whichever manifestation methods you choose and irrespective of whether you have a flowing water resource close at hand or not, you can always make use of the potential of water for manifesting your desires.
Resources related to “Manifestation Techniques”