Ever heard about mantras? Do you know that you can summon the power of mantras for manifestation?
If you have already tried your hand at manifestation using the law of attraction techniques, you will understand that it is not as easy as it sounds. In theory, it may look deceivingly simple – Ask, Believe, Receive.
However, none of the steps of manifestation comes easy, especially if you are a beginner. The hardest things to achieve when manifesting is to maintain the focus, keep negative thoughts and emotions away, and retain a positive mindset all through the process. This is more so when you are trying money manifestation.
This is where mantras for manifestation can help you. Read on to learn more about manifestation mantras and their benefits. In this article, you will find a list of the most powerful mantras for manifesting.
What is a manifestation mantra?
A mantra is a word, phrase, or short sentence that you can repeat as many times as you want. When you repeat a magic mantra during a manifestation practice, it will help you focus on what you are doing and keep your mind from straying. This is especially helpful if you are having trouble with meditation.
Visualization and affirmation are considered two of the most effective and powerful manifestation techniques. However, their effectiveness and success depend entirely on your ability to get immersed in them. This is easier said than done.
Our mind is often equated to a mad monkey, or runaway horse, or a kite. It has trouble staying still or focusing on the task at hand. You may be able to keep it under control for a short period but it will wander off to wherever it wants to. You will have to struggle to bring it back.
This constant tug of war with your mind can bring down the effectiveness of the manifestation method. And that can prolong the manifestation process. This means it will take longer to manifest your dreams. In between all these, you may even lose interest or belief in the whole process and decide to walk away.
Repeating mantras can help in solving most of your manifestation troubles. When repeated during meditation, affirmation, journaling, or in fact any practice associated with manifestation, you will discover to your amazement that you can focus better, ward off harmful thoughts and emotions, and fill your mind with positive energy.
You too can take advantage of this amazing approach to make your manifestation process easier and simpler. All that is demanded from you is trust and wholehearted belief in its power and efficacy.
How to use a manifesting mantra?
One of the hardest things to do when manifesting is to maintain focus. Mantras help by maintaining focus on a single thought or emotion. This can be useful in keeping away distractions, unwanted and disturbing thoughts, and undesirable and unsettling emotions.
Many beginners find their manifestation process toppled by doubts and self-consciousness. Mantras can help you feel confident and assured about your decisions and actions. It has the power to make you believe in yourself, your abilities, and your intentions.
Here are some tips on mantras.
- Choose a mantra that resonates with you and your goal.
- Believe in the mantra earnestly without any misgivings.
- Repeat the mantra with focus and intention.
- Absorb all your words and the goal you want to manifest.
- Visualize your future after you have succeeded in manifestation.
- Trust in the powers of the universe and its intention.
You may write down the magic mantra in your manifestation journal or repeat it aloud or in your mind. Morning is considered the ideal time for reciting mantras as your mind will be less clouded with thoughts. You may also repeat them whenever you have time or feel the need for them.
Mantras also act as instant energy boosters besides helping you focus on the task you are doing. You may repeat them as many times as you feel necessary. The idea is to bring about a change in the way your mind is working – straying, negative self-talk, anxiety, or depression.
Without any further ado, here is the list of 80 mantras for manifestation.
80 powerful manifestation mantras to fulfill your dreams
- Aum or “Om (primordial sound of creation)
- Hum Sah (I am that)
- So Ham (I am that)
- Aham Prema (I am love)
- Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti (Om, peace, peace, peace)
- Om Tat Sat (Om is the truth)
- Om Mani Padme Hum (I bow to the jewel in the lotus)
- Tamaso Mā Jyotir Gamaya (Lead us from darkness to light)
- Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu (May all beings everywhere be happy and free)
- Namo Amitabha (I bow to the boundless light)
Short manifestation mantras
- I am.
- Just for today.
- Have fun.
- Go and do it.
- Be brave.
- Let it go.
- No means not yet.
Quotes as manifestation mantras
- “I change my thoughts, I change my world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
- “Every day in every way I’m getting better and better.” – Emile Coué
- “You become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “Love is the only miracle there is.” – Osho
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
More magical manifestation mantras
- I am that I am.
- I can and I will.
- I am enough.
- In me, I trust.
- I love you.
- Thank you.
- I’m sorry.
- Please forgive me.
- I want nothing. I do nothing. I am nothing.
- Trust the process.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Progress is a process.
- Onward and upward.
- Better done than perfect.
- Trust the path.
- Full speed, no brakes.
- You are here on purpose.
- You fail only when you stop trying.
- Wherever you are, be all there.
- As you think, so you shall be.
- Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a new door.
- Promise less, deliver more.
- If you can’t dream it, you can’t live it.
- Breathe in the future, breathe out the past.
- No one can do it like me.
- Fall down 10 times, get up 11.
- Don’t overthink, trust your gut.
- I am the change.
- Disconnect to reconnect.
- Everything I need is within me.
- I am the author of my own life.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am fully aligned with the present.
- I am detached from the outcome.
- I am a miracle worker.
- I am guided by love and joy.
- I am at peace with the world.
- I am grateful for my blessings.
- I am ready to manifest abundance and prosperity.
- I am lucky.
- I am a money magnet.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I am at peace.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I am love.
- I am alive and brimming with energy.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I trust my instincts.
You might be feeling confused about why we call them manifestation mantras when they are so similar to affirmations. There are so many points of similarity between the two. Both are positive statements meant to raise your vibrational energy. However, there is a marked difference. While affirmations are longer and more goal-specific, mantras are shorter and more general in nature.
One of the most powerful of all mantras is “Aum”. It is just a single word but those who have used it attest to its power and effectiveness. The best manifestation mantras are concise and easy to memorize. All the better if they are short enough to sync with your breaths. Then they can work their magic without disturbing your focus or distracting your attention.