Are you searching for ways to start your day with the positive affirmations? And would love to sustain the positive energy all through the day? These positive morning affirmations can help you achieve all those and more.
As you wake up in the morning, your mind is like a blank sheet. At this point, it is easy and simple to add some positive vibes that can go a long way in improving your day ahead. The following morning affirmations have been carefully crafted to instill energy and hope and inspire you to face the day with confidence and make a success of it.
What are daily affirmations?
Daily Affirmations are unpretentious positive statements to express specific goals for you. They may sound too simple and basic to the uninitiated. However, they have proven their worth time and again in getting you the results. Positive affirmations are found to have significant effects on your conscious as well as the unconscious mind.
Affirmations are like daily morning exercises for the mind. They help in keeping negativity at bay and keep your mind brimming with positive energy. Affirmations help get rid of limiting beliefs that are like dead weight perpetually pulling you down in life. They help in replacing your fears and doubts with confidence.
How do daily affirmations work?
Affirmations can help us believe what we wish for; even if it is not true at present. Most often we are prevented from reaching our potential in life by our limiting beliefs, fears, and doubts. By eliminating these negative emotions, we can say with confidence that the sky is the limit.
Repeating positive affirmations can erase negative thinking and replace it with positivity. With a go-getter attitude, anything is achievable in life. Constant repetition of positive affirmations helps in keeping us motivated and focussed on the goal. Whenever we stray into the murky world of negativity, these affirmations serve as a reminder of our values and help us in finding our way back.
Choose the perfect morning affirmations
You will find that the morning affirmations are more effective and powerful when you select the right ones. You can pick them from the list given below or write some yourself. One important point to remember while choosing affirmations in the morning is that it should be relevant to you.
Here are a few pointers in case you want to write them on your own.
Write for yourself and not for others.
1. Use the present tense.
2. Make positive statements.
3. Be specific and brief.
4. Include an emotion.
5. Use action words.
Tips for deriving the best out of the morning affirmations
Each person has his/her comfortable way of doing things and this is no exception. However, these general guidelines apply to all and can help you get started.
List the negative thoughts that are harming you in life.
Pick one or two from this list at a time. Find affirmations that can counter these negative feelings. If you are not able to find existing ones, write them yourself.
Now that the affirmations are ready, you need to find time in the morning for them.
Morning affirmations are best said as soon as you wake up. If your schedule is busy in the morning, wake up early to accommodate this routine.
As soon as you wake up from sleep in the morning, sit up in bed and say them aloud.
Alternatively, you can write or listen or watch videos of these positive thoughts in the morning. It is up to you to decide what is best suited for you. This morning routine will give a good start to the day ahead and make it possible for you to sustain the positive energy throughout the day.
If time permits include meditation and exercise as part of the morning routine.
This helps get the most out of morning affirmations and start your day on a high note.
These are 50 powerful morning affirmations for you to increase your confidence and success
- Today is going to be amazing and beautiful.
- I am ready and prepared to face the challenges of the day.
- I am strong, confident and a success story.
- I will use my wisdom and common sense to make the right choices today.
- Amazing new things are waiting to happen to me today.
- I am an inspiration to those around me.
- Every new day brings me wonderful opportunities.
- Today is going to be an amazing adventure.
- I believe in myself in every cell of my body.
- I can’t wait to experience the joy and excitement that today will bring.
- I have full confidence in my abilities.
- I am capable of achieving anything I set my heart upon.
- I spread love and joy everywhere I go.
- I greet each new day with open arms.
- I start every day on the right note.
- I wake up every day with a feeling of happiness and contentment.
- I am at peace with myself and the world,
- My day ahead is filled with love and joy.
- I am in total control of my life.
- Things are going to work out to my advantage.
- Today I am going to attract success and abundance.
- The sky is the limit for what I can achieve.
- I am a magnet for all the good things in life.
- I can handle anything that life throws at me.
- My heart is overflowing with joy, love and positive thoughts.
- I am getting better each day.
- Today is going to be a perfect day.
- I am oozing with positivity and confidence.
- Today is going to be a great and productive day.
- I am eternally grateful to be alive and healthy.
- Life is the most amazing and beautiful gift.
- Every day I will strive to be a better version of myself.
- I will make the most of what today brings to me.
- I am a unique person with singular abilities.
- Every day I strive to improve my wellbeing.
- I am a magnet for everything good and positive.
- Today I am going to enjoy every moment to the utmost.
- Today I will honor my responsibilities happily.
- Life comes preinstalled with infinite possibilities.
- I am capable of making my dreams come true.
- I believe in myself and in my ability to excel.
- Today brings me closer to my goal.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I can find something positive in the worst of situations.
- I choose to be happy and content today.
- I have everything I need to find happiness and success.
- Every morning I wake up feeling enthusiastic about life.
- I am my superhero.
- I have solutions to all my problems.
- I am grateful for this beautiful day.
Every morning brings a new day offering immense possibilities and opportunities. It is entirely up to you to accept the challenge and win great victories. Morning affirmations set the stage to start your day on the right note. Everything good in life such as love, health, success, wealth and peace are merely by-products of a life well-lived.
Whether you’re just beginning or you’ve been doing affirmations for years, try our advice on the best positive affirmations activities for adults that will make your life better and get you to that next level.
To learn more, You may also want to download free printable affirmation cards for adults in printable pdf format.
- Positive Affirmations for Emotional Healing
- 100 Law of Assumption Affirmations
- How to Write Affirmations for Manifestation?