Everything in this Universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. This includes even intangibles such as our intentions, thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. Even as our actions, words, cognitions, and notions transform, our vibrational frequency also gets raised or lowered based on their universal value.
The law of attraction puts this succinctly – like attracts like. Whatever you give out into the world, you ultimately get back. This means you are responsible for your life and you are accountable for your actions and beliefs. Everything you do has consequences.
On a positive note, this also means that you have the power to control what happens in your life. You can channel your life into any direction or path you desire by reining in your thoughts, feelings, and actions. In simple terms, positivity raises your vibrations and negativity brings it down. Raise your vibration to attract what you want.
What does it mean by ‘raise your vibration’?
Raising your vibration is a common denominator for many positive events that can improve your life. It can have diverse meanings in different contexts such as,
- Elevate your energy level
- Move nearer to the Universe
- Heighten your intuitive abilities
- More in harmony with the Universe
- More in tune with own spirituality
- Increase your ability to connect spiritually
One common factor in all the above-mentioned outcomes is the positive change they bring into your lives. That is, by raising your vibrations, you can change your life for the better.
As each individual is unique and the effect of change different, the experience of higher vibrational frequency also differs from person to person. However, one thing is for sure. Higher vibration translates to a positive impact on your life.
Read more about ‘How to Increase Positive Energy in Your Body?‘
Benefits of raising your vibration
How does it make you feel when you do some random good deed such as being kind to a stranger? Or the feeling you experience when you see the pure smile of a baby or a toddler cuddling a puppy. You get the same feeling when you come across nature at its virgin best.
You sense your heart growing lighter and a feeling of warmth inside you. You notice that you are more relaxed and joyous. You feel as if you can scale the highest of mountains and conquer the world. When your vibration is high, you can see only the good things happening around you or the positive aspects of even the not-so-good happenings. You may even find yourself humming a tune. As they say, a song on your lips and a spring on your feet – these are the signs of high vibration.
While all these are the visible signs of high vibration, let us see the actual benefits it brings us.
- You will experience an energy boost. As you raise your vibration, you are more connected to the Universe, allowing you to tap from its inexhaustible source of energy.
- Your heart acquires a better ability to sense love – both receiving and giving. By leaving the lower vibrational state, you leave behind the negative feelings of anger, jealousy, and fear, opening your heart to feel positives like love, compassion, and empathy.
- Your confidence level goes up a few notches. By raising your vibrations, you are now more in touch with your real self. This means you are sure of yourself and your abilities.
- Your intuitive abilities and practical wisdom come to the fore. When vibrating at the lower frequency, these innate abilities laid hidden and unused. With you now more attuned to your true self, these qualities emerge from the shadows to help you navigate the pitfalls of life.
- You feel happier and healthier. When your heart is not weighed down by negative feelings, your heart feels lighter and joyous. Its positive ramifications include improved health, free of malaise, and diseases.
How to raise your vibration?
It is one of the simplest, easiest, and quickest methods to raise your vibrational energy. Every single day in your life you have received so many good things – sometimes what you asked for, at other times without even asking. Just retrospect and see for how many of those blessings you have actually thanked the Universe or felt grateful for.
Starting today, you make gratitude a habit. Feel gratitude for all blessings you receive – irrespective of whether they are big or small. You can even maintain a gratitude journal to keep track of all the blessings you receive.
You may also like 30 Gratitude Affirmations that Work Instantly For You Today!
Regular practice of both meditation and deep breathing exercises help in getting rid of negativity and replacing it with a positive outlook. They help you calm down, aids in connecting with your true self, and activates your positive mentality. They help you feel peaceful and amps up your mood, leading to higher vibrational levels. Raise vibration to connect with spirit.
3. Keeping good company:
You may have noticed that some people make you happy, while others bring you down. This is energy vibrations at play. The company of people with higher vibrations will raise your vibrations. This means it is important to surround yourself with people with higher vibrations and keep away from negative minded people.
4. Stay close to nature:
Reconnecting with nature is a sure-shot way of raising your vibration. Taking a break from the routine and going for a walk outside can do wonders for your physical as well as mental health.
5. Listen to music, read books:
Hobbies are meant to be stressbusters. Setting aside some time for your favorite pastime can help you wind down and make you feel relaxed. This can have an amazing effect on your energy vibrations.
6. Embrace positive mentality:
Negativity is a vicious cycle that is difficult to get out of. It is like quicksand that will consume you. Make the extra effort to turn the tide and adopt a positive attitude. This is easier said than done. But with concerted effort, taking baby steps, it is possible to change your mindset. And, it would be very well worth the effort.
7. Choose high-vibe food/beverages:
Yes, food also comes with high and low vibrational energies. While meat, fried and processed food is low on vibrational frequency, alcohol is low-vibe among beverages. Replace them with healthier choices.
8. Adopt traits like forgiveness and generosity:
These are hard to embrace for a person with low vibrational frequency. However, the benefits far outweigh the difficulties in adopting them. Put in that extra effort and reap the rewards.
You may be interested to read ‘How to Transfer Energy Vibrations Between People?‘
Raising your vibrations comes with multiple benefits not just for self, but for society and the Universe as a whole. Instead of lamenting the degradation of moral values and the reigning of anarchy in the world, this is something each one of us can do to raise the collective vibration. All we need to remember is that each drop counts.