You want to improve your life, but you don’t know-how. You are not sure how subliminal messages work or whether they work at all. Use our guide to learn how to get subliminal results overnight and use them for yourself!
In psychology, subliminal messages are considered the magic pill that can cure many mental maladies and overcome mental blocks.
Do subliminal messages really work? Are they as effective as they are made out to be?
This article attempts to understand subliminal messages and what they can and can’t do for you. You will find here a step-by-step guide to how to make subliminals work overnight.
What is a subliminal message?
The dictionary defines it as “a message passed to the human mind without the mind being consciously aware of it”. It began as a marketing technique. It is meant to “slip past your mental radar and embed deep in your subconscious mind”.
You get a fair idea of what a subliminal message is from the name itself. It is a combination of words “sub” and “liminal”, meaning, the message will pass below your normal perception.
However, it is different from its more well-known counterpart, hypnosis. Hypnosis is a more active method of influencing the subconscious mind.
Since the 1950s, subliminal messages have been used in advertising. Some classic examples of subliminal messages are:
- Images flashing in the middle of a video or a movie, typically lasting a very short time of up to a fraction of a second.
- A message embedded in a song at a frequency different from that of the song. Singing backward is another technique.
- Images with hidden messages such as a pattern emerging in the background.
Are subliminal messages effective?
There is no denying that subliminal messages do have an impact. But how long does this influence last or whether it has a 100% success rate is up for debate.
Researchers and scientists believe that subliminal messages have a better rate of success if there is an existing desire. They may not have the strength to turn your beliefs and convictions on their head, whether over time or overnight. But they definitely can influence your mind to strengthen your inner resolve and boost your confidence.
The topic of subliminal messages evokes extreme opinions in people. While the skeptics are ready to write them off as a hoax, its fans hail it as the best invention in psychotherapy. The truth is it is neither. They do have an influence but they can’t make you do something you wouldn’t want to do. Without your express or silent consent, subliminal messages are not effective.
How to use subliminal messaging in psychotherapy?
In many instances, even after wanting something, you fail to achieve it. The reason for the failure can be a lack of motivation, focus, or unwillingness to work hard or consistently.
Using subliminal messaging can help you get over these stumbling blocks and achieve success. However, paying attention to these subliminal tips can help you avoid disappointment.
- Gain clarity about your desire. Spend time digging deep in your mind and understand it well. Write it down on a piece of paper to cement the idea in your mind.
- Listen to subliminal audio as often as possible. At least twice a day is desirable to maintain your focus on the goal.
- You may listen to your subliminals on repeat when sleeping. Invest in a good headset for this purpose. When you are sleeping, only your conscious mind shuts down; your subconscious mind will be at its sharpest, ready to absorb anything that comes its way.
- Don’t listen to subliminals when you have to concentrate on something else. If you do this, both will suffer.
- Don’t repeat subliminal affirmations while listening to them. Choose to listen or repeat.
- Use subliminal visualization only if you can visualize that you have already achieved your desire. If visualization of desire triggers stress and anxiety about its success, it will do more harm than good.
How to make subliminal messages work faster?
You can use subliminal messages to reprogram your mind. Giving close attention to some points can help you get the best results.
Here are some steps you can adopt to speed up subliminal results.
1. Choose subliminals with care
The messages should be tailored to fit in with your goal and purpose. Any deviation or anomaly may cause it to fail. Pay attention to even the minutest of the details. Even the gender of the voice matters. Men are recommended to listen to male voices and women to female voices. The language, the tone, the accent, and the details should be a match for you and your goal.
2. Listen to subliminals when your mind is not engaged
The time you spend doing the chores at home or commuting to work is perfect for listening to subliminals. Whenever you are engaged in some work that doesn’t require the active involvement of your mind, you can choose to listen to them.
You can listen to subliminals at work or while watching TV if you think you can manage both comfortably. However, make sure that the subliminals are playing at a low volume and don’t lead to a clash of focus.
3. Listen to them when sleeping
This is the best of them all. When you are sleeping, your conscious mind is at rest. This means you cannot do anything else. But you can listen to subliminals as your subconscious mind will be awake and fully focused because of the lack of distractions.
4. Use comfortable headphones or earbuds
The idea is to avoid all discomforts that will distract you and take away your focus. Listening to them on a speaker is not recommended as the distraction level is higher. Moreover, the full benefits of subliminal messages can be experienced only with a headset. This is especially true if the messages are recorded with binaural beats playing in the background.
5. Choose one subliminal program for a goal
In your enthusiasm to get the most out of subliminal messages, you may make a huge list of them and listen to them in turns. This is not a good idea. A couple of them is okay to alleviate the boredom of listening to the same thing over and over again. If you can stick to one message for a goal, it will help you stay focused on your goal better.
6. Combine it with meditation or visualization
Both visualization and meditation are powerful techniques to stay focused on the goal and manifest your desires faster. Including subliminals into the mix can speed up things for you.
In case you have poor imagination skills and are having trouble visualizing, you can try journaling. Listen to subliminal messages while making entries in the journal.
You can use subliminals to help you with your meditation. Together they work to help you manifest your goal faster.
7. Use subliminal flush and booster
Subliminal flush is helpful to remove negative thoughts and entrenched beliefs. It is recommended to use this before beginning the use of subliminal messages.
A subliminal booster, as the name suggests, is an intense program to boost your manifestation attempt. It is a high-frequency subliminal message containing powerful affirmations to make your subliminal work more efficiently. You need to use this only if the regular subliminal messages are not showing results and you feel lost and demotivated. Limit the use of the booster to within five minutes.
Your subconscious is waiting for your command
Whether you are manifesting or not, reprogramming your subconscious mind is a technique used to get rid of negative thoughts and beliefs and usher in positive ones. Subliminal messages can help you achieve this faster and more efficiently.
Following the steps detailed above can be useful to get subliminal results overnight.