Searching for a job, be it your first or the next, is no easy matter. Anyone who has gone through a job hunt will assure you that this is 100% true.
Repeated rejections can bog you down and make you feel dejected and pessimistic. The silence on the part of prospective employers is often deafening. All these can lower your energy vibrations to abysmal levels.
And, when you are low on energy. You naturally attract adverse outcomes. This can further make the situation worse until you are clueless about how to get out of this vicious cycle of negativity.
Affirmation is like a superpower you can wield at any point in your life to fill it up instantly with positivity and dispel the negative energy.
This article tells you how to make the best of this superpower when you need it the most. You will find here 75 positive affirmations for a new job.
How can affirmations help you in your job search?
Positive affirmations, as you may already know, are simple positive statements to boost your confidence, self-belief, and self-worth. These are meant to offer motivation and encouragement for you to continue working towards your goal.
You can rely on affirmations to boost your positivity in these scenarios.
- To raise your confidence level and communication skills in a job interview
- To rein in negative thinking and harmful emotions like anxiety, fear, and disappointment
- To eliminate unproductive habits like procrastination and a skeptical and passive-aggressive mindset
- To develop the “can-do” attitude
- To motivate you to acquire more skills and increase productivity
- To set life and career goals
Here are some of the clear-cut benefits of affirmations in a job hunt.
- Better focus and sustained interest in your goals
- Positive and optimistic outlook
- Reduced levels of anxiety and stress
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation to improve skillset
- Avoid negative feelings of disappointment and depression
75 affirmations to get the job you applied for
Here are some positive job affirmations for diverse job-related situations. Besides affirmations for job search and job interviews, you will also find here affirmations to do well at work and move ahead in your career.
Affirmations for job search
- I am calm and composed.
- I am positive and confident.
- I am capable of finding my dream job.
- I have the knowledge and skills essential for my dream job.
- I am open to new opportunities.
- I am motivated to find my dream job.
- I landed my dream job.
- Job offers come to me effortlessly.
- I am a magnet for job offers.
- I deserve to get this job.
- I am worthy of this job opportunity.
- I welcome good luck and opportunities with open arms.
- I am grateful to the Universe for this opportunity.
- Where there is a will there’s a way.
- It is easy and exciting to search for a new job.
Affirmations for facing an interview
- I exude confidence and self-assurance.
- I can communicate well.
- I excel at job interviews.
- My exceptional qualifications and capabilities will see me through the job interview.
- I speak with courage and conviction.
- I believe in myself.
- I feel at ease during job interviews.
- I am relaxed, positive, and confident.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am highly motivated to find success.
- I thank the Universe for helping me secure this job.
- I feel so excited about starting my new job.
- My energy is contagious. Job interviews are easy for me.
- I am the perfect candidate for this position.
- I stand out among the rest. I can easily impress interviewers.
Affirmations to help you on your first day at the job
- I have the necessary expertise and skills to do the job well.
- I find the job satisfying.
- I am getting support and encouragement from my coworkers.
- My boss appreciates my dedication and hard work.
- I have help close at hand if need be.
- I am rewarded well for my sincere efforts.
- I am all set for the new job.
- I love this job and do my best every single day.
- I connect with my coworkers easily.
- I can always find support and cooperation anywhere I go.
- I am happy and content in my new job.
- I am good at building relationships with people.
- I look forward to going to work.
- Everyone at work appreciates me.
- I love what I do.
Affirmations to keep you motivated
- I am convinced of my self-worth.
- I am good at my job. The results I bring in are ample proof of this.
- I am talented and hardworking to be among the best.
- I am passionate about what I do.
- I give my best to everything I attempt.
- I have the courage to overcome my fears and apprehensions.
- I am living the best years of my life.
- I know that the Universe has my back.
- I allow the Universe to work its magic for me.
- I am filled up with positivity and this will get me positive outcomes.
- I see challenges as opportunities to progress in my career.
- I feel grateful for all the blessings and successes in my life.
- I am at peace with the world.
- Life feels great; better than ever.
- My job makes a difference in the lives of people.
Affirmations for career progression
- I am where I want to be; I am on the right career path.
- I am ambitious and inspired to achieve my career goals.
- I use my time, talent, and energy wisely to progress in my career.
- I give myself permission to acquire more knowledge and skills.
- I allow myself to progress in my career.
- I am confident of achieving what I set out to in my career.
- My time has come and the sky’s the limit for me.
- I deserve to move ahead in my career.
- I am the master of my destiny.
- I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- I have the skills and experience to progress in my career.
- I am attracting newer and better opportunities.
- I am an invaluable member of my team.
- My perfect career is on its way to me.
- Great possibilities are opening up for me right now.
How to use job affirmations to manifest your dream job?
Affirmations for job success or for that matter any affirmation needs to be repeated as often as possible. Here are some suggestions to derive the best from power positive affirmations.
- Early mornings as soon as you wake up is the best time for repeating positive affirmations. It can set the tone for the day ahead.
- Choose affirmations with care. They need to be framed in the present tense and should resonate with you and your goal.
- Choose an affirmation for every day besides goal-specific affirmations to help you in manifesting your dream job.
- Review and revise affirmations periodically to ensure their validity in changing circumstances.
- Use it as a mantra during meditation.
- Use them for motivation, positive thinking, and removing limiting beliefs.
Dream job affirmations can be a blessing in your manifestation attempt. If you are a job seeker and you are finding job opportunities eluding you, you can take help from positive affirmations to stay active and motivated.
If you would like more information about the process of manifesting a job, check out the ultimate guide on how to manifest a job in 24 hours.
You may also want to download Free printable affirmation cards pdf to print and carry it with you during the job interview.