Do you feel handsome or beautiful? Irrespective of your physical attributes and how the world sees you, it matters how you feel about yourself.
Feeling beautiful is not just about external beauty. It involves inner beauty in equal measure. To feel attractive and beautiful, you need to feel the same from within. Inner beauty comes from having an optimistic attitude, confidence, and how you carry yourself.
Every single bit of negativity poses a threat to this – be it the snide remarks and judgments from people around you or your own overly critical thought process.
We cannot do much about what others think and say other than keeping our distance from them. What we can do is learn to ignore them and not allow them to affect us. However, we can do a lot to change the way we create hurdles in our path and fill our minds with negative thoughts.
The only solution to this dilemma is retaining our minds in the positive zone and preventing them from wandering into the negative territory.
This article explores ways to raise your inner beauty with positive affirmations.
The Law of attraction and beauty affirmations
The law is a philosophy telling us how positive thinking attracts good things into our lives. The reverse is also true. Using the law and modifying our mindset, we can make our dreams come true.
To help us to think positively and follow the rules of the law, it offers a range of tools and techniques. The most prominent among them are visualization and positive affirmations.
Affirmations are simple positive statements to boost our self-worth and self-confidence. When we view ourselves in a favorable light and learn to treat ourselves fairly, it naturally leads to an abundance mindset.
Beauty affirmations are statements that promote self-love and self-appreciation. All of us will have some good attributes and some bad ones. Instead of worrying over our shortcomings and failures and indulging in negative thinking, affirmations help us to appreciate our strengths, skills, assets, and wins, and maintain an optimistic outlook.
100 beauty affirmations to help you feel beautiful from within
Most probably by now, you realize the need to have an optimistic frame of mind if you want to feel attractive and beautiful. The truth of the matter is only you can make yourself feel charming and appealing. It has to come from within.
These beauty affirmations can help you see yourself in a desirable way and feel optimistic, confident, attractive, and beautiful.
Affirmations for being beautiful
- I am beautiful.
- I am comfortable in my skin and adore my beautiful body.
- The opposite sex finds me sexy and attractive.
- I see a lovely, charming person staring back at me in the mirror.
- The combined outer and inner beauty makes me look good.
- Others enjoy my company for my exterior as well as inner beauty.
- I am a beautiful person inside out.
- I am grateful for my perfect body and beautiful mind.
- My beauty is the greatest gift I possess.
- I choose to have a positive attitude and that makes me even more beautiful.
- The more love I have for myself, the more beautiful I feel.
- I accept my body unconditionally.
- My imperfections make me unique.
- I am happy and content with my looks.
- I love myself. I don’t aspire to be anyone else.
- I carry myself with style and grace.
- I am beautiful and perfect just the way I am.
- I choose to love myself every day.
- I am letting go of excuses for not feeling beautiful.
- No one has the power to make me feel inferior without my consent.
Affirmations for physical beauty
- I have a beautiful and healthy body.
- My body is perfect in every sense.
- I am fit, healthy, and in good shape.
- I have a gorgeous and sexy body.
- I am grateful for my white, strong teeth and healthy gums.
- I am blessed with natural beauty.
- My eyes are bright, healthy, sparkling, and beautiful.
- I have a confident, bright, and beautiful smile.
- I am blessed with perfect body proportions.
- I have a good physique and I am in great shape.
- My body is muscular and well-sculpted.
- My great sense of style makes my body look more beautiful.
- I am grateful for my good looks.
- I have a pretty and charming face.
- People find me very attractive.
- I have a soothing, calming, and sweet voice.
- My hands and feet are beautiful and perfect in shape.
- My lips are pink and soft.
- I am often complimented for my good looks and great sense of style.
- I love every part of my body.
Affirmations for inner beauty
- My body, mind, and soul are beautiful.
- I feel beautiful today.
- I inspire kindness and compassion in others.
- Everyone wants to be my friend because of my beautiful and warm personality.
- Others love me for me.
- People enjoy being with me as I radiate inner beauty.
- I choose to love and accept myself for who I am.
- I deserve to be loved by everyone including myself.
- I deny myself permission to say hurtful things about myself.
- I radiate beauty from the inside.
- I am beautiful in my unique way.
- I am a loving and caring person.
- My inner beauty is a magnet that attracts others to me.
- Making new friends come easy for me because my heart is in the right place.
- I refuse to indulge in negative thoughts about others.
- I am full of loving, friendly, and kind thoughts.
- My inner beauty is shining bright and beautiful.
- I am sincere, understanding, and authentic in my interactions with others.
- There is so much goodness in me that there is no room for negativity.
- I love every organ in my body and embrace imperfection.
Affirmations for beautiful skin
- My skin is clear and radiant.
- My skin is glowing and healthy.
- My skin is smooth as silk.
- Every day my skin is looking more and more fresh and youthful.
- I am grateful for my clear, beautiful skin.
- I feel fortunate to have no scars or blemishes.
- I take good care of my skin every day.
- I enjoy exfoliating and moisturizing my skin as it makes it feel soft and wonderful to touch.
- I maintain a healthy diet to ensure clear and youthful skin.
- I find time to nourish my skin.
- I enjoy taking care of my body.
- I am careful in choosing the beauty products I use.
- I use the best beauty products I can afford.
- I have a good, clean complexion.
- My skin is clearing up and getting better every day.
- I always protect my beautiful skin from harsh chemicals and elements of nature.
- My skin is strong and resilient.
- I embrace my skin warts and all.
- I trust in the ability of my skin to heal itself.
- I accept my skin with all its scars and imperfections.
Affirmations for beautiful hair
- I adore my hair.
- My hair is luscious and silky to touch.
- I have radiant, healthy, and gorgeous hair.
- My scalp is clean and healthy.
- I take good care of my hair with natural hair products.
- I wash and condition my hair regularly.
- I cherish the feel of running my fingers through my hair.
- I am often complimented for my beautiful hair.
- My hair looks better in various styles.
- I have thick and luxurious hair.
- I love and appreciate my gorgeous beautiful hair.
- My hair is easy to manage.
- I love the feel of my soft, bouncy hair.
- My hairstyle is great. Everyone loves it including me.
- I have long, flowing, beautiful hair.
- My hairstyle is perfect for me. It enhances my facial features.
- I am proud of my lovely curly hair.
- I enjoy grooming my hair.
- I have a healthy head of hair free of dandruff.
- My hair is growing thicker and stronger every day.
Beauty secrets and tips
Each one of us is special and unique in our own way. Here are some tips to help you feel good on the inside as well as outside and make it last forever.
1. Love yourself
Accepting yourself with all your imperfections is a step in the right direction. Feeling good and loving yourself can raise your positive energy and appear as a warm glow to others. However, this doesn’t mean being egotistical. arrogant, pompous, or overbearing. Be authentic and genuine and stay rooted in reality.
2. Let go of negativity
You may be justified in feeling anger, sadness, irritation, or any of the numerous negative emotions. Whatever the rationale, it is better to let it go. Or else these emotions are bound to consume you. It will drain your energy and make you lose your happiness and enthusiasm. You are better off without this baggage.
3. Pay attention to the foods you consume
Nourishment is the key to physical and mental health. The food we eat plays a major role in making our skin flawless and smooth and our hair silky and strong. Studies have proven that healthy diets are associated with a happier outlook, better focus, and fewer mood fluctuations. An unhealthy diet is a high-risk factor for mental issues such as depression and anxiety.
What we consume, we become.
4. Follow your passion
Working on something you are passionate about boosts your energy and happiness levels. You should be able to approach every day with enthusiasm. Identify your passion that will make you jump out of the bed in the morning. Your excitement and energy are bound to come out as a beautiful glow for everyone to see.
Beauty quotes & sayings
We have been told umpteen times that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Here are some more quotes about beauty.
“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” – Anne Frank
“All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t.” – Marilyn Monroe
“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” – Scott Westerfeld, Uglies
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucious
“No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.” – Omar Suleiman
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
To feel beautiful, you need to accept and love yourself. Only then you can expect others to love and admire you. And, you need not essentially be physically beautiful or have perfect features to make this happen. The way you carry yourself and your behavior have a lot to do with how others perceive you.
Beauty affirmations offer you the shortcut to love yourself and feel beautiful.