Do you want to be happy and successful in life? If so, you’re in luck! In this guide, we will teach you how to manifest happiness and create the life you’ve always wanted.
It’s easier than you think! All you need is some positive thinking and a little bit of guidance. We’ll show you how to do it step-by-step. So what are you waiting for? Start reading and start manifesting today!
A Guide to Creating a Happy and Successful Life
You deserve to be happy, and you can learn how to use the law of attraction to manifest happiness.
When you asked, “What do you want the most?” your reply would probably be something materialistic. We all seem to have a big list of wants and needs.
If the question is tweaked a little bit to exclude them and you are asked, “What is the non-material thing you want the most?” what would your answer be?
Happiness and peace of mind would be the answer for most people.
This gets you thinking. You know that the law of attraction helps us manifest anything we want without any limitations or conditions. So, can we manifest happiness?
Why not? You can manifest joy and happiness just like you manifest any of your other desires.
Read on to know how to use the law of attraction to manifest happiness. Here, you will find tips and suggestions to improve your manifestation of success and happiness affirmations.
How will the law of attraction help you manifest happiness and positive things in your life?
The law of attraction is the concept that helps us create our reality with our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. It tells us that you can attract anything you focus on with a positive mindset, including joy and happiness. The concept in its condensed form reads “like attracts like”.
The process of attracting your desires with positive thinking is known as manifestation. Before you take the plunge, you need to be aware that manifestation is not magic, miracle, or mumbo-jumbo. Don’t assume that merely with focused thoughts you can get what you want. This is only one of the steps – albeit an important one.
Manifesting happiness involves a string of vital steps. Each one of these steps has a role to play in the overall success of manifestation.
The manifestation process can be summed up as Ask, Believe, Receive.
How to manifest happiness step by step
Happiness is a state of mind, and as such, it is different from manifesting money. The difference is in your attitude and not in the manifestation steps. It is easier to know when you have succeeded in manifesting money. But how much happiness will make you feel you have succeeded in manifesting happiness? This is a question you need to find the answer to.
Here are the simple manifestation routines to manifest joy and happiness.
Step 1: Make a list of things that makes you unhappy
As you want to manifest happy thoughts, it goes without saying that you are unhappy now, at least partially. Think long and hard to figure out the source of your unhappiness and frustrations. List them in the manifestation journal.
Your list may include an unappreciative boss, stressful job, long commute, friction with your partner, lack of close friendships, or out-of-control kids.
Take each item in the list and give it exclusive thought. Try to dig out the positive aspects of each limiting belief. Your job may be stressful, but it offers you an opportunity to display your knowledge and skills. It is offering you a steady income. The long commute may be taking up your time but it is also allowing you to relax, reflect, and do nothing.
You can either make peace with your current status or learn to take the negatives with the positives. Or you can make an effort to change the situation. Even if you opt for a change, you can see the present situation as the stepping stone to a better position.
Related: 500 Things to be Grateful for Today
Step 2 : Use visualization or journaling
Now that you know what is making you unhappy, gain clarity on how you can change the situation to feel happier or eliminate unhappiness. Such as a change of job or living closer to your workplace.
After this exercise, you should have a definite answer to your dilemma. This will give you the concrete action you can undertake to feel happier. So, now your goal is not merely a vague or intangible entity. You have a clear idea of what you want to achieve to be happy.
From this step onwards, the manifestation process follows the same route as for manifesting materialistic things.
One of the vital steps in the process is to raise your vibration. The most effective manifestation technique to achieve this is through visualization. In this, you imagine your future after you have realized your desire. Stay with that happy scene for as long as you want to and experience the steep spike in your positive energy.
If you put good energy out into the world, good things will continue to come back to you.
In case you have trouble with your imagination, you can try journaling. It is the written form of visualization.
Step 3: Promote positive thinking
This is not just being happy. Positive thinking involves an optimistic attitude and the ability to bounce back after setbacks. It is also about the capacity to see the positive side of everything and everyone.
Some of the best tools to encourage positive thinking are gratitude and positive affirmations.
Step 4: Strengthen with intentional action
Last but not least is concrete action to support your manifestation process. Merely thinking and wishing for something is not going to work. Chart out an action plan to make your goal a reality.
Now that you have converted your goal of feeling happiness into something more tangible, such as a change of job or residence, it is easier to take action.
These are the main steps of manifestation. But you also need to pay attention to various major and minor points to make it a success.
19 tips on manifesting happiness
These suggestions and tips are as important to success in manifestation as the steps described above.
- Acknowledge and accept your present. This is the first step in transformation.
- Get a clear idea of your life’s purpose.
- If you are a beginner, start with easy goals to build your trust in the process and the Universe.
- Focus on what you want and not on what you don’t want.
- Take steps to maintain your focus on the goal with a vision board, sticky notes, or anything else you can think of. You may use a physical or digital vision board to help you manifest joy and attract happiness.
- Keep your focus away from things that make you unhappy. Or else you would end up manifesting unhappiness.
- Get a good grasp of your thinking process and where you are in the optimism-pessimism spectrum.
- Convert your intangible goals into tangible form.
- Feel satisfied with what you have, even as you work towards achieving your goal.
- Learn to seek out positives in everything.
- Use your goal itself as the motivation to work towards achieving it.
- Use your writing, drawing, or designing skills to give a visual representation of your goal.
- Stay alert to negativity creeping unawares into your mind. Keep a check on your thoughts, feelings, and self-talk.
- Learn to let go. Holding on to the goal and getting obsessed with it is detrimental to the manifestation of success as obsession is linked to negative energy.
- Check your progress periodically.
- Open up your heart to achieve big goals.
- Practice mindfulness to stay in the moment and focus on your goal. Mindfulness has become a popular way of living life in the present moment and is known to be a very effective way to create happiness.
- Start a gratitude journal. Write down three things you are grateful for every day. Be patient and have faith. The results will come in their own time.
- Get rid of negative thoughts, cross out the limiting beliefs, and cultivate positive thinking. Negative thoughts and limiting beliefs can sabotage your manifestation process. If you want to manifest positivity, make room for happiness in your life.
11 affirmations for happiness and joy
- I am happy and content.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I have the power to make myself happier.
- Happiness is my basic nature.
- Happiness comes from within me.
- I see only the positive side of things.
- I experience joy and happiness in everything I do.
- My heart is brimming with happiness and joy.
- Good things come to me because of my positive attitude.
- I choose to be happy.
- I give myself permission to be happy.
Manifesting love, happiness, success, and joy is as much about opening your heart to positive thinking and mindset as rejecting the natural tendency of your mind to dwell on negativity. To make the transformation, all you need to do is to make up your mind and follow through with constructive actions.
You just need to believe that you are as entitled to be happy and content as any other person.
If you enjoyed the How to Manifest Happiness post, please share it with your friends! And if you are stuck trying to manifest gratitude, check out our post on how to practice gratitude daily for a happier life: It’s packed with tips and suggestions to get you started on your gratitude journey!