Productive and powerful it is, but creative visualization is not everyone’s cup of tea. Many find it hard to form visual mental images and stay focused long enough to produce any positive outcome. In case you are good with words and enjoy writing down your feelings and thoughts, scripting is the right tool for you to manifest your dreams.
What is scripting?
Scripting is one of the law of attraction exercises used for manifesting your dreams. It involves writing in detail about your desire as if it has already happened.
And you never thought daydreaming can be so rewarding!
Allow your imagination to run wild, even as you record every minute detail of the life of your dreams. All the time believing that this life is within your easy reach.
What do you gain with scripting?
Scripting is one of the most significant manifesting exercises suitable for those who enjoy writing rather than creating mental imagery. That said, scripting manifestation is found to be as effective in shifting reality and highly beneficial in manifesting desires.
Here are some reasons why scripting is the right manifestation tool for you.
- Scripting offers you enough scope to delve deeper into your desire and explore it in detail. This helps you to gain more clarity about what you want and work towards it.
- This is the ideal technique for those having trouble with the mental visualization. Staying focused on your desire is so much easier when you are writing down each and every one of your emotions and thought processes.
- As you take time to write down your feelings and thoughts in detail, you get a better understanding of your emotions, thereby raising your chance for a successful manifestation.
- As scripting is a more tangible exercise than creative visualization, it will be easier for you to revisit your thoughts, feelings and emotions by rereading your writings. This will give you an idea of the progress you have made since beginning the process.
A few pointers to a good manifestation scriptEven as scripting is unique to each person depending on the person’s imagination, writing skills, desire, thoughts, feelings, and emotions, it would be beneficial to pay attention to these points to elevate your script to a higher level. However, it is also important to add your personal touch to the script and ensure that it resonates well with your vision and values.
- Write in present tense: You need to imagine that your desire is already fulfilled and write about your life after the realization of your dreams. It may be a bit confusing in the beginning. Try to imagine your future life when you are living your dream life.
- Stress on clarity and specifics: The deeper you go into your dream life, the more details you add to your script, the better will be your connect and understanding of your dreams. And, naturally, this will improve your chances of manifestation.
- Experience the emotions: Even as you describe in detail your thoughts and feelings, it is equally important to experience them. That is what makes this manifesting exercise very powerful and effective. The law of attraction scripting allows you enough time to linger on the emotions long enough to let it seep through and give you the effect of a real experience.
- Show gratitude: Feeling thankful for your blessings has multiple benefits. This simple act raises your energy vibrations as well as send a message to the Universe about what makes you happy. As you are living your future life in your scripts, you should feel thankful for fulfillment of your present desire as well.
- Believe in your script: Trust and belief play a major role in the success of your scripting manifestation attempt. Trust the Universe to make it happen. And, believe in yourself and the script that all your dreams and imaginations will come true.
Five successful manifest scripting examples
It cannot be stressed enough the importance of gratitude, emotions, trust and belief for a successful script. These are a few sample scripts suitable for certain scenarios. You need to add more details to make it more intense and effective. You may tweak it to suit your purpose or write one on your own taking cues from these.
Example Script #1
I found the man of my dreams. I am in love! It was love at first sight. The moment we set eyes on each other, we saw our soulmates. He feels the same way. Our bond is growing stronger with each passing day. I thank the Universe for bringing us together.
Example Script #2
I landed the job of my dreams. This is something I have desired and working towards for a long time. I sailed through the interview as if in a dream. Every day I feel so excited to get up and go to work. I feel it cannot get any better than this – get paid to do what I love. Thank you, Universe, for making my dreams come true.
Example Script #3
Now, I am living in the home I have always wanted. It is so perfect in every way; just like I imagined it would be. I moved in last weekend and the entire family can’t stop gushing over it. Each room is just right with all the amenities and there is an aura of peace and tranquility inside the entire home. To top it all, the view of the world outside is beyond compare. I thank the Universe for making my dream a reality.
Example Script #4
Had a productive day at work today. My presentation was very well received. In fact, it exceeded everyone’s expectations. The clients were duly impressed and my firm bagged the project. Got a big round of applause from my manager and co-workers. I sense opportunity knocking at my door and I plan to grab them with both hands and make full use of it. I can’t thank the Universe enough for this opportunity.
Example Script #5
Today when I looked at myself in the mirror, I am amazed by the transformation I had in the last year. It was last New Year Eve when I made the resolution to get back in shape. And, what a journey it was! Thank you, Universe, for helping me overcome all the ups and downs, hurdles and challenges.
You may not get it right in the first go. Don’t let that deter you. Keep at it until words starts pouring out without effort. Believe me, it would happen one day and you would thank your stars for taking up the law of attraction scripting.