Do you want to know if a man truly falls in love with you? It can be difficult to tell, but some hidden signs can give you a clue.
Relationships are always hard and awkward in the beginning.
You met this person and felt an attraction. You want to make sure your feeling is genuine before letting him know how you feel. Also, you are not sure he feels the same way about you.
You feel happy to have found true love. But the damper does not know whether your feelings are reciprocated. You don’t want to make a fool of yourself. Maybe he isn’t interested, or you erred in your judgment. You don’t want to waste your emotions on the wrong person.
What are your options in this situation?
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a discreet way you could figure out what is on his mind? Love is a powerful emotion that cannot stay hidden forever, and his body language will reveal it sooner or later.
This article lists 3 of the fail-safe signs a man is falling in love with you. As a bonus, you will also find more subtle signs here to confirm his love.
How do you know if a man loves you secretly?
You have an inkling that the guy loves you deeply. But going ahead and revealing your feelings to him may not be a good idea unless you are sure about his feelings for you. Ultimately, you may embarrass yourself.
On the other hand, if you carry on your silent love until you can check him out, you may be wasting your time as well as risking losing your heart to him.
Here are the 3 most obvious signs that the two of you are on the same page regarding your relationship.
1. He looks you in the eyes.
Eye contact is one of the clearest indications of his attraction to you. When a man loves you but is not yet ready to come out with it, eye contact is something he doesn’t have control over. Also, the way he looks at you will be markedly different from that stare of an uninterested person. It will be intense and deep. It is as if he is powerless to pry his eyes away from you.
You may even “feel” his intense gaze and look in his direction. This may make him embarrassed and vulnerable, making him immediately look away. It is as if you caught him red-handed doing something he isn’t supposed to do. He feels awkward and even guilty.
If you are smart enough and can manage to watch him without his knowledge, you will find him stealing glances at you or watching you out of the corner of his eyes. While looking at you, you will also notice a pleasing smile lingering on his lips.
You may be wondering what is so fascinating about you that he wants to stare at you for so long. When a man falls in love with a woman, he is taken in by her physical features and the way she conducts herself. He believes that she is the most beautiful woman in the world. He can’t seem to get enough of you.
The guy loves watching you interact with others. He enjoys the way your face lights up or becomes animated during the conversations. When he is watching you, he is also committing to memory every single detail about you.
In psychology, eye contact is considered the most important sign of honesty, openness, and interest in the person. Eye contact translates to undivided attention. Relationship experts tell us that eye contact is one of the early and unadulterated signs that a man is falling in love.
Combining all these elements, it can be safely assumed that if he is maintaining eye contact with you all the time, the man is falling in love with you.
2. He is possessive and protective of you.
When a man is interested in you and considers you as his, he becomes highly protective of you. This includes protecting you from physical harm as well as emotional damage.
If it’s too late at night, he will offer to drop you home even if it is out of the way for him. When walking on the sidewalk, he will take the traffic side so that you remain safer. When boarding a bus or train, he always stands behind you and covers you with his body so that you are not in danger.
Most probably, he is doing this instinctively without giving it much thought. All the more reason why this is an honest gesture on his part and a clear sign that he is into you.
He will be the first one to jump to your defense when you are taunted, harassed, or browbeaten. Whenever there is an argument involving you, he will always take your side. He can’t bear the thoughts of someone saying hurtful things to you.
The flip side of this trait is jealousy and possessiveness. When his interest in you grows, and he has made up his mind about you, these protective gestures soon enter a negative space. He believes that you belong to him and so off limits for other guys. If you take the initiative to strike up conversations or friendships with other men, he won’t be amused.
However, if you are looking for secret signs of his love, this sure is. He is undeniably in love with you.
3. He can’t stay away from you.
He finds you irresistible. Though you meet him often, he can’t seem to get enough of you. He is constantly looking for ways to spend time with you. He is willing to leave important matters to meet you. If you are looking for subtle signs the man is falling in love with you, you will not find a clearer one.
He seems to enjoy spending time in your company. Even if he doesn’t get a chance to talk to you and can manage to just stare at you, it makes him happy. Sometimes he merely hovers around you, looking for an opening to speak to you. Ultimately, when he gets that chance, he finds himself tongue-tied. Often he will sit near you in silence but enjoy the opportunity to be near you without feeling bored.
He is ready to give up his regular activities to spend time with you. As your relationship progresses and he gets to know you better, he may even come over to your place for surprise visits.
If seeing you personally isn’t an option, he will constantly be calling or texting you. He may just ask you noncommittal questions such as how your day is progressing or how things are with you. You may find this weird initially but will soon get used to the calls and texts and learn to respond to them.
In case you don’t pick up his call or reply to the text immediately, he will get worked up and assume the worst has happened to you. He will drown you with phone calls and messages until you respond to them.
When a guy is behaving this way, it is obvious that he is in love with you.
More hidden signs a man is in love
Here are more secret signs to check his love for you.
- He likes everything about you, including your quirks.
- He has his focus on you and you alone.
- He wants to be with you all the time.
- He is nervous in your company.
- He introduces you to his family and friends.
- He includes you in his future plans.
- He feels comfortable being his true self around you.
- He is honest and straightforward with you.
- The rest of the world fades away for him when he is with you.
- His eyes don’t wander even when tempted.
- He gives you his undivided attention.
- He invests considerable time and effort in his relationship with you.
- There is a deep bond developing between the two of you.
- He reveals his vulnerable side to you.
- He is interested in everything you say and listens intently.
- He is the first one to volunteer when you seek help.
- He always tries to make you laugh and be happy.
- He is always happy and upbeat around you.
- He wants to know more and more details about you.
- He always turns up impeccably dressed when he is meeting you.
- He behaves like a true gentleman around you.
- He remembers everything about you.
- He can’t stop talking about you.
- He is always kind, thoughtful, and considerate with you.
- He lets you take the lead and make decisions for both.
You should be able to identify some of the hidden signs listed above to confirm that he is into you. Even if you cannot spot any, there is no need to worry. Each man is different and will express his love in his own way. Keep a close watch on his behavior and body language, and you will spot enough signs to confirm your suspicion.
Don’t forget to like and share the 3 Hidden Signs A Man Is Falling In Love With You if you find it helpful! And if you want to learn more about relationships, check out our other blog posts below.
- How to Make a Man Want You Bad
- Signs a man is in love with you but scared
- Hero Instinct Phrases: How to Trigger His Hero Instinct?
- Signs Your Ex Is Becoming Interested Again
- Should I Trust My Gut Feeling About Relationship?
- How to Tell If a Man Over 50 Likes You
- Signs an Older Man Is Falling in Love with You
- How To Make A Man Crave You Emotionally
- 6 Signs He Completely Fallen For You
- What makes alpha males fall in love
- Signs An Emotionally Unavailable Man Is In Love With You
- How to Make Him Fall in Love Again After a Breakup?
- How to Tell If a Bipolar Man Loves You?
- Signs a Guy is Losing Interest Through Text