Want to attract more love, passion, and affection in your life? Looking for ways to strengthen and spice up your relationships? Or want to mend a broken one? You have come to the right place. Read on to find more…
The age-old philosophy of the law of attraction offers the perfect solution to your quest. Daily relationship affirmation is one of the most powerful tools to attract love using the law of attraction. These affirmations help in channeling our emotions in the right direction, thereby directly influencing our reality and life.
What is a love affirmation?
Affirmations are easy-to-understand positive statements revealing your goal in its finished form. Though they sound simple and at times silly, affirmations have proved their worth time and again.
Love affirmations are affirmations to attract love and romance in your life. By repeating these affirmations every day, you are shaping your thoughts and feelings which holds the key to loving relationships. You may choose affirmations for love from the list below or write some for yourself to suit your requirement.
How do positive love affirmations work?
The two basic rules of love are
- Give love to get love.
- Love yourself to attract relationships of love.
The rule of thumb in this scenario is to be a loving person. The consensus is that you tend to attract people who are similar to you. In the law of attraction, it is summarised as ‘like attracts like‘.
You may use positive affirmations to help you improve your relationship with yourself as well as to attract love, romance, and relationships.
Positive love relationship affirmations
Positive affirmations for loving relationships can help reshape your thoughts and feelings about love, happiness, and relationships. These affirmations for love can replace your negative thoughts with positive, optimistic ones.
- I don’t deserve love.
- I am not good enough.
- I am too old for loving relationships.
- I am not going to find true love.
These are the kind of damaging negating thoughts that are preventing you find love and romance.
When you start consciously using positive love relationship affirmations every day, you are setting into motion a transformation in the way you think and feel. And, this causes a ripple effect on your life in general and relationships in particular.
Positive affirmations of love also come in useful to spice up your already great love life. It brings in more happiness and love into your relationships, thus strengthening it and make the relationships last a lifetime.
Affirmations For A Healthy Relationship
- I feel loved, cherished, and secure in my relationship.
- I feel free to be myself in my relationship.
- I respect and appreciate my partner.
- I feel comfortable expressing my feelings and needs to my partner.
- My partner and I communicate well with each other.
- I am loved and cherished for who I am.
- I can view things from my partner’s perspective.
- I feel free to draw boundaries in my relationship.
- My partner and I go out of our ways to support each other.
- My partner and I are in a healthy relationship.
Affirmations For Trust In A Relationship
- I love, trust, and respect my partner.
- My partner loves, trusts, and respects me.
- Trust in my partner is growing stronger every day.
- I feel comfortable trusting my partner.
- There is a great level of trust in our relationship.
- I am confident that my partner is making the right choices.
- I believe in the integrity of my partner.
- My partner and I trust each other completely.
- I have full confidence in my partner.
- I am blessed to have a partner that I can trust with my secrets.
Affirmations To Improve Relationship
- I am in a loving and lasting relationship.
- My partner and I communicate well and openly.
- My partner and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- I give and receive love and respect in my relationship.
- I love and accept my partner, warts and all.
- I feel comfortable being myself in the relationship.
- I treat my relationship with the care and attention it deserves.
- I feel free to reveal my true self to my partner.
- My partner and I have set healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- My partner and I share a strong and powerful love for each other.
Affirmations for Love and Marriage
- I love being in love and loved by my spouse.
- My marriage is becoming deeper and stronger each day.
- I enjoy the safety and security of my loving marriage.
- I am basking in the love, security, and trust of my marriage.
- I am savoring the feeling of being loved and cherished by my spouse.
- I understand that marriage is pure bliss and I have achieved it.
- I am perfectly happy in my marriage and do my best to make it work and last forever.
- My marriage is protected by the powerful love my partner and I have for each other.
- My spouse is my best friend.
- My marriage will stay strong for the rest of our lives.
Affirmations For Marriage Restoration
- I am absolutely committed to my marriage.
- I understand and appreciate my spouse for all she/he does to strengthen our marriage.
- My spouse is very supportive and encourages me to follow my passion.
- I accept my spouse for who she/he is.
- My marriage is built on love, trust, and respect.
- My spouse and I love each other unconditionally.
- The love I receive from my spouse helps me to be a better person.
- My marriage is the ultimate gift from God.
- I love to fall in love with the same person, again and again, enjoying it as if it is for the first time every time.
- I am faithful to my spouse and my spouse is faithful to me.
- I look forward to growing old with my spouse.
Love Affirmations For A Specific Person
- I feel eternally grateful to have my partner in my life.
- My partner and I are perfect matches for each other.
- I am irresistible to my partner and she/he is attracted to me.
- I am in a joyous relationship with someone who truly loves me.
- I feel loved, cherished, and fulfilled in my relationship.
- I sense divine love connecting me with my partner.
- I am in seventh heaven when I am alone with my partner.
- I have the most loving person in my life and I am enjoying every moment of it.
- I enjoy being in a relationship with my partner.
- Our relationship is very important to me and my partner.
Affirmations For Attracting Love
- I deserve love and affection.
- I love myself and am open to love.
- I love to give and receive love.
- I receive love in abundance from everyone I meet.
- The more love I give, the more I receive.
- I trust the Universe to help me find true love.
- There is so much love in my life.
- I feel surrounded by love everywhere.
- I am grateful for all the love and affection I get.
- I am ready to receive love.
Do Positive Love Affirmations Really Work?
The answer to this question is both yes and no. Let us first see why positive affirmations for love doesn’t work.
You may be repeating love affirmations without fail every day, but find yourself single and lonely. One of the prime reasons for this is the choice of affirmations. Are the affirmations making you feel happy, light-hearted, and hopeful? If not, it is time to change your affirmations.
You may choose from the hundreds of existing affirmations or write them yourself. Whichever way you choose your affirmations, make sure that they resonate with your thoughts and feelings. They should touch a chord with you. It is when the affirmations are totally out of tune with you and your emotions, even if they are excellent affirmations otherwise, they will not work for you.
Another point to note when selecting affirmations is that they need to be generic rather than specific. “I am in a loving relationship with John” is too restrictive, while “I am in a loving relationship with a person who cares for me deeply” is more encompassing and removes the anxiety and worry out of the equation.
Again, affirmations are only one of the tools of manifestation. Even when affirming religiously, if you are not fulfilling other conditions for a successful love manifestation, the outcome may not be positive. For example, maintaining a positive outlook is one of the primary criteria for your dreams to come true. After repeating affirmations, if your focus is on what you are lacking, it would be unfair to blame affirmations for the failure. You need to work on all aspects of manifestation to make it a success.
The use of affirmations for the realization of your goals has been in existence in some form or the other for centuries. Only when the concept of the law of attraction was defined and the paths to manifestation outlined, the affirmations as we now know came into existence. Over the centuries, many successful people have attributed their accomplishments to the law of attraction and its various techniques for manifestation.
Positive love affirmations offer you the perfect launchpad to find love, romance, and relationships in your life. You can use positive affirmations about love to keep you calm and free of worries. Repeating affirmation for love can help in warding off negative thoughts and bring you back on track even if your stray from the virtuous path. An affirmation of love is a constant reminder of what you want in life.
Keep Calm and Affirm to Success!